Saturday, April 25, 2009

almost four and forty

I turn 44 next week! wowie

I have my graduate douçaine recital set for 7 november 2009, Saturday 2 PM at Saint John's Cathedral. I have a great line-up so far! Of course, my dear musical partner, Jen on viola or vielle, Joe Baldassarre on lute, Ray Morvant on Organ, countertenor Corey McKnight, Gail Vaughan, percussion, Linda Marie Zaerr, vielle and a choir from the College of Idaho.

In a couple weeks I will be at the mid point of my masters degree.

I just saw an amazing Langroise Trio concert with a premiere of a new Jim Cockey work for the trio with Corey, and a Vaughan Williams quintet with Jack on bass and Robyn (C of I colleague) on piano.

I've been killing a lot of time on Facebook and watching One Tree Hill in syndication. It's about time for this semester to be over.

No comments: